Thursday, January 29, 2009

Resting again...

Well, I knew I had overdone things yesterday. Today may or may not have been a result of my overdoing it. But, I did experience some more bleeding today. So, I went in to the doctor's office, they did a quick doppler check and we heard the baby's heartbeat, so the little bean seems to be doing ok still. Then they sent me home with orders to go to bed. And that's what I did. It's overwhelming and frustrating and scary. I've taken it very easy today. Tomorrow is my last day as an instructional aide and I will go in for at least part of the day. I will take things easy and I will come home and rest some more.

The newspaper is going to press a day late even though I pushed myself as hard as I did. But we are only running a day behind when we were easily closer to a week behind when the week started. So, the paper will be out sometime tomorrow.

Things are not quite as good as they could be overall, but I am thankful for the blessings in my life and I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. Your prayers for me, my health, the baby, Connor, Darrel and our overall situation are greatly appreciated. We just keep taking things one day at a time and praying for the best. Good things are yet to come this year. We start the journalism program next week. I start my daytime adult school teaching next week. I should start having more built-in rest time. We have a new blessing coming in August. I look forward to the good things still to come.

Casting Crowns has a song that has this as a chorus:
I will praise you in this storm and I will lift my voice
You are who you are, no matter where I am
Every tear I've cried, you hold in your hand
You never left my side and though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm...

And Matt Redman has a good one too:
Oh no, you never let go, through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, you never let go, in every high and every low
Oh no, you never let go, Lord you never let go of me...

...Yes, I can see the light that is coming for the heart that holds on
and there will be an end to these troubles
but until that day comes
Still I will praise you, Still I will praise you...

No comments:

Post a Comment