Friday, May 15, 2009

More music

These two songs are ones I've known, but they have especially struck me when they've come on the radio the past couple of days. Before I post them, I have one addition to the post I made below. Last night, I finally decided that I was ready to open the envelope with the pictures of Lawrence. I sobbed. I smiled. I was comforted. I was pained. I survived. I am glad that I looked at them. I had previously felt this want to see them, but inability to look at them. I said to Darrel, "I really want to see them, but I really don't want to look at them." He understood. He was beautiful. He was tiny. He looked like Connor. He was like a smaller version of our newborn Connor. Also, we received and have read "We were gonna have a baby, but had an angel instead." Connor read it with my mom this afternoon and my dad this evening, too. My sweet boy has started saying the word cries. Pray for the three of us. This is definitely affecting Connor in ways I don't think any of us will ever know or understand. But, like us, he will be ok. More than once in the last week, I have had to snuggle, rock and sing him to sleep. I am going to make the most of that time when he wants it. onto the music...

Thank you Chris Tomlin for recording this...


Thank you Tenth Avenue North for the reminder that God is by my side and holding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment