Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MercyMe hits home

I'm admittedly having a difficult time today. We made the ribbons, copied and folded the bulletins, shared some things that we wrote...

Something Darrel wrote made me think of a MercyMe song called "Homesick." This is one of my favorite bands right now and even though they have come to the Valley more than once, I have never had the opportunity to see them in concert (much to my disappointment). This song touched me before, but it holds even more meaning to me now. And so...I express myself in my blog through yet another song.



Tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. PDT is the service for Lawrence Joseph. Following the service, we will do a balloon release. Wherever you are in the world, please feel free to participate.

A huge thank you for all of the love and support and prayers we have received. Thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment