Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Lord is risen indeed! Alleluia! Alleluia!

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Easter Sunday.

We are spending the afternoon with family, of course. We'll be headed out to my sister-in-law's before too long and my parents are coming out there as well. I'm looking forward to it. There will, of course, be a great Easter Egg hunt for the kids and I know Connor will enjoy that. I think his cousin Kevin is going to take him around to hunt eggs like he did last year.

We spent yesterday afternoon at an Easter event in Delhi. Darrel and I were promoting the upcoming art show and his art. Connor was having fun doing kid stuff...playing on the playground and doing an Easter egg hunt. He was a bit unsure about the bounce house he tried even being with all little guys.

Anyway....hope someone enjoys the music I'm including below. It's the best I could find. The only thing that bothered me about it was the clapping at the end. I do not understand clapping in church. But, this is one of my favorite Easter Hymns...

No comments:

Post a Comment